Who We Are
Emergent Consulting is an Australian business consulting firm. With a difference. We deliver frequent results for our clients’ staff and customers.
Founded in 2015, we have always been passionate about improving life for both customers and staff. Organisations have a significant impact on human lives. If we improve organisations, we will be able to improve life for the people which the organisations serve. That is ultimately why we exist.
We exist to make life better for the customers and staff of our clients.
Fully equipped to run projects remotely, on-site, or hybrid. We are unlimited by geography. COVID in many ways has opened people’s eyes to how great projects can be delivered by geographically dispersed teams. In fact, we have found that projects are often more efficient and rapid when delivered virtually. If restrictions permit we do attend client sites for the most important face-to-face meetings.
Before we share specifics of what we do and how we do it, it’s important that we highlight how we measure success.
We measure our success based on the success of our clients, and the value they deliver to their customers and staff.
We are passionate about enabling your vision, ideas, and ambitions. We have years of experience across many industries and are driven to make a difference. We strive to empower our clients, like you.
Our vision, mission and values are summarised below – and they are foundational to all we do.
Our value proposition resonates with industry because we provide:
- Many years of know-how and insightful knowledge.
- Consulting engagements that are high in value and cost-effective.
- Superior documentation and expertise.
- Knowledge of 50+ software solutions which are relevant to this industry.
- Positive relationships with software vendors and the ability to support effective outcomes for clients.
- An extensive network of contractors and experts who have worked in the industry and understand the complexities and challenges.
Challenges we Solve
There are many challenges which organisations face, and complexity is increasing.
We can assist you overcome the following challenges.
- Transient workforce
- Increased regulation (audits, accreditation, compliance, government reporting)
- Pandemic impacts and response
Customer & Staff Expectations
- 89% of top businesses compete primarily on customer experience
- 73% of consumers say a good experience is key in influencing their brand loyalties
- 14% of employees are engaged across Australia & NZ (Gallup)
- Technology complexity is on the rise
- Implementations are increasingly complexity
- System integration is often immature or non-existent
- IT project success rates are increasing, however there is room for improvement
- Volumes of data are increasing, and advanced software is required
- Australian businesses ranked as “Laggards” in a global business intelligence study (Melbourne Uni)
- Australian companies were projected to spend $1.3 billion on BI in 2020, up 13.8% from 2019
We work with organisations to align people, processes, and technology to deliver an outstanding customer experience. We have many years of know-how and insightful knowledge; deliver consulting engagements that are high in value and cost-effective; and provide superior documentation and expertise.
We provide services in the following areas:
View our Capability Statement below to find out how we streamline business and technology, for your customers & employees alike.
We have extensive experience across many industries and with various technologies. We can assist clients across a whole spectrum of needs
Aged Care & Disability Care
Enterprise Resource Planning
Customer Relationship Management
Rostering & Service Delivery
Enterprise Content Management
Our Unique Approach
We take a big picture approach with all client projects.
Emergent has developed a range of frameworks and software applications to maximise client value and increase access to business benefits.
The software applications and frameworks we use includes the following, used under license from Emergent Laboratories Pty Ltd.
Our team is highly capable and offers significant experience across a range of disciplines including Strategy, Project Management, Business Analysis, Change Management, Data Analytics, Training. We work with other businesses that are equipped to make our clients successful.
Managing Director & Principal Consultant
Anthony has 18 years of corporate experience across a broad range of sectors having held consulting positions in significant change projects.
He has a proven ability to deliver effective and innovative business outcomes and has worked with diverse groups of stakeholders to solve a range of business challenges. He takes a hands-on approach and brings a creative, adaptable attitude along with years of experience across industries.
Sarah is a Consultant with Emergent. Sarah has 16 years of experience across the aged care, community services, and computer software industries. She has undertaken many projects in the aged and community services industry; with experience in business analysis, customer experience design, process improvement, and change management.
She is highly skilled in engaging and communicating with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation. She is also an effective problem solver capable of applying logical, critical, and creative thinking to a range of problems. Sarah is highly organised, self-motivated and able to quickly grasp new concepts.
Our Extensive Network
We have an extensive network of trusted partner organisations and contractors to maximise your success.
Our network includes contractors, professional service businesses, and software vendors.
Professional service businesses we collaborate with include Software Development, Integration, Search Engine Optimisation, Digital Marketing, and other specialist areas.
We have relationships with many commercial-off-the-shelf software companies, and knowledge of their products.
Our contact details are below.
Adelaide, South Australia
+61 8 8257 9104