Your privacy is important to us.
This Privacy Statement explains our current privacy practices concerning the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website.
Your privacy is taken very seriously. Your information is only to be used for the purpose it was supplied.
By accessing emergentco.com.au, you acknowledge and fully understand Emergent Consulting’s Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
Emergent Consulting collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from you, web server logs, and cookies.
Information will be collected from you when:
- You send us an email
- You subscribe to our newsletter or if you request information from us and respond to any surveys or other online methods asking for personal information to confirm your identity
- You provide any personal information by using the contact form on our website
- When you visit our website, we may track information to administer the site and analyse its usage.
Examples of information we may track include your internet protocol address, the kind of browser you use, the number of links you click within the site, location, the date and time of your visit, your ISP, the web page you linked from, pages viewed on the site.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings, then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our website.
Our website and other communications including emails contain electronic images called “web beacons”, they are also known as one pixel GIFs, clear GIFs or pixel tags. Web beacons allow us to count visitors who have viewed content on websites or pages or which subscribers have read our emails.
We can then develop statistical information about the activities and features that most interest you and then provide more personalized content. We do not use web beacons to access your personal information without your consent.
If you provide Emergent Consulting with confidential information:
- You have the right to ask for a copy of these details at any time.
- You have the right to request removal or update of your details at any time.
- To request update or delete your information, wish to stop receiving information, ask questions about privacy or register a complaint regarding privacy and your information, please email email@example.com.
Our contact details are below.
Adelaide, South Australia
+61 8 8257 9104